Warrantee Atlas of Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, 1914

Contains 49 plates that depict the original land grants that settlers of present-day Allegheny County received from the Commonwealth after William Penn and his descendants vested the land to the legislature. The Warrantee Atlas is ordered by township, cities, boroughs, and river beds and islands. It includes the name of the individual who received the grant, the date the land was warranted and surveyed, property dimensions, patent information, and sometimes the name the property was given by the title owner. The online atlas can be browsed by plate number or by the last name of the original owner.